Isaac Bogoch, MD
Dr. Bogoch’s clinical and research interests are in Tropical Diseases, Global Health and HIV prevention. He works with an international and interdisciplinary team that models emerging and re-emerging infectious Global Health threats. In addition he develops and implements innovative and simple diagnostic solutions to improve the quality of care in resource-poor settings. Dr. Bogoch is also clinician-investigator in the HIV Prevention Unit, with a focus on HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis and Post Exposure Prophylaxis delivery models.
- Bogoch II, Gomes M, Fuente-Soro L, Varo R, Naniche D, Sacoor C, González R, Nagelkerke N, Bassat Q, Jha P. Identifying HIV care continuum gaps with verbal autopsy. Lancet HIV. 2018;5 (2): e65-e67.
- Andrews JR, Vaidya K, Bern C, Tamrakar D, Wen S, Madhup S, Shrestha R, Karmacharya B, Amatya B, Koju R, Adhikari SR, Hohmann E, Ryan ET, Bogoch II. High Rates of Enteric Fever Diagnosis and Lower Burden of Culture-Confirmed Disease in Peri-urban and Rural Nepal. J Infect Dis. 2017.
- Rajchgot J, Coulibaly JT, Keiser J, Utzinger J, Lo NC, Mondry MK, Andrews JR, Bogoch II. Mobile-phone and handheld microscopy for neglected tropical diseases. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017; 11 (7): e0005550.
- Bogoch II, Brady OJ, Kraemer MU, German M, Creatore MI, Brent S, Watts AG, Hay SI, Kulkarni MA, Brownstein JS, Khan K. Potential for Zika virus introduction and transmission in resource-limited countries in Africa and the Asia-Pacific region: a modelling study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2016 Nov; 16(11):1237-1245.
- Bogoch II, Creatore MI, Cetron MS, Brownstein JS, Pesik N, Miniota J, Tam T, Hu W, Nicolucci A, Ahmed S, Yoon JW, Berry I, Hay SI, Anema A, Tatem AJ, MacFadden D, German M, Khan K. Assessment of the potential for international dissemination of Ebola virus via commercial air travel during the 2014 west African outbreak. Lancet. 2015; 385 (9962): 29-35.